Monday, December 8, 2014

17m WSPR 6,7,8 Dec & new one 10m WSPR

Since T5/T61AA was active on 17m last week I decided to find my luck there. Have been WSPRing 3 days but still no spot from T5. It's a hard DXCC nut to crack! Spotted by 31 unique calls from 16 DXCC. Best distance was ZL3DMH 18502km.

Here a map:




The activity brought me 6 new band DXCC on 17m. Not bad at all. But no new DXCC. So this morning I was on 17m again and did read Roger's G3XBM blog about his spot in the Carribian on 10m. A quick look at my list told me FG5LA Guadeloupe was not yet in my list. So I went back to 10m and turned the beam to the west. Unfortenately FG5LA was already gone, no DXCC nr. 76. 


I decided to listen for DX on 10,11 and 12m SSB my all time favorite bands.
Heard a lot of 10m DX including some massive pile-ups. On 11m I had a lot of QRM probabely from PLC homeplug systems in the neigbourhood. But DX was most interesting to hear there including some Pacific and Asia. On 12m I heard EX2V from Kyrghyztan calling without replies so I made a short QSO with him, a new one on 12m. Then I heard ZD7FT Peter from St. Helena. I worked him first call, ZD7FT has now been worked on 17m and 12m.

I had to get Anneli from school then and did put the radio on WSPR 10m hoping for some spot from FG5LA. Happy I was to see a spot at 14:26 UTC, DXCC 76 all band with WSPR 1W. Later I read PC4T Paul has been spotted by him as well.


8 comments:

Paul Stam PAØK said...

Hallo Bas, WSPR blijft toch wel leuk. St. Helena heb ik nog niet. 73 Paul

Bert, PA1B said...

Hallo Bas, wat een sport, het blijft toch leuk. Je moet maar net in het juiste tijdslot vallen. Congrats. hi 73, Bert

Hans said...

Hoi Bas, je hebt je tijd weer nuttig besteed. Inderdaad leuk dat WSPR. Ben sinds 2 dagen ook wat meer actief met WSPR bezig. 73 Hans, PE1BVQ

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Hallo Paul, ik heb de tekst in het stukje iets aangepast. De DX op 12m was in SSB. 73, Bas

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Hallo Bert, ja dat is de kunst. Het is altijd een gok. Maar dat is DXen, WSPRen en verzamelen van DXCC in principe altijd en dat maakt het ook zo leuk. 73, Bas

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Hallo Hans, ik benieuwd of jij ook wat doet met de resultaten? Dat nuttig besteden van de tijd zal mijn XYL anders over denken. Nuttig voor de hobby wel. Het voordeel van WSPR is natuurlijk dat je ondertussen lekker wat anders kan gaan doen. 73, Bas

pa0o said...

Bas hoe was ons sigaal uit bij jou? was het erg hard? breed?

condities waren goed heel goed je weet dat cyclus in de neergaande kant is

Het is ook al veeel beter geweest maar tijdens een contest zo goed dat is top

pa0o said...

je hebt een irritante ad rechts shockwave staat te knipperen